Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Temptation Island

The man, who from now on will be referred to as "Ole Faithful" decides to text me and announce that he is in my city. No lie, I FREAKED OUT!!!!! I called all my friends PLUS my brother to express my anguish, and narrowly avoided a full out panic attack. So the plan was to try to avoid him as long as possible but the problem was I had no clue how long he would be here. His brother lives here so I figured he'd be here what? a week? But NOOOOOOO he says he's here for a month!!!!!!

:::enter the cold sweat and racing heart:::

THEN he sends me a text informing me of a dream he had about me....(which does not include flowers and fairy tales if you know what i mean)...I ignored the message but knew that I was in for an uphill battle if I was gonna make it this month and not have sex with him. After a pep talk from my bro and a friend...I finally calmed down. But a few days later after several questions from my support group (consisting of my brother and friends who know my situation) I curious about how long he would be here... so I broke down and asked him and he says he is here looking for a JOB!!!! AAARRRGH!

I'm trying to do this whole six months no dating, no accepting numbers, no nada! And this will be difficult if he relocates back here. Well anyway, I can't do nothing but try, and some of my friends don't seem to think I will be able to resist him, so I guess we'll just have to see.....

No comments: